cod4 scrim possibility

fred

i was thinking of these teams because of balance...

team A

fred

malo

gigabyte

thunder

heretic

doctor'

eternal zombie

caboose

natedog

team B

jax (aka .!)

ender

tomato

duckie

eternal

valkerie

heretic

panther

nikegirl

Edited by fred

Cool! We are getting somewhere now! Cant wait till tomorrow to see how things work out. Should be interesting :P I'm practicing for our practice tonight (lol) if any one wants to join hit me up on xfire.

i was thinking of these teams because of balance...

team A

fred

gigabyte

tomato

thunder

heretic

doctor'

caboose

natedog

team B

malo

jax (aka .!)

ender

duckie

valkerie

panther

nikegirl

eternal zombie

Mixing it up. You also put two people in both teams.

16 possible people to show up. And we're not putting two possible co-leaders on the same team. And distributing players who have experience in the mod / tend to do well in pubs between both teams.

Distributed the majority of the remainder randomly. Changes will be made should some people not show for the first practice.

Mixing it up. You also put two people in both teams.

16 possible people to show up. And we're not putting two possible co-leaders on the same team. And distributing players who have experience in the mod / tend to do well in pubs between both teams.

Distributed the majority of the remainder randomly. Changes will be made should some people not show for the first practice.

Also need to take into account who's going to want to use the snipers. I know I for one would definitely like to use one.

tomato in all honesty idk if u would be a snipa. we have .! me malo nike and you who would probably want to snipe. idk have to wait and see

Remember, this is informal. If you want to snipe, we can always vacate the slot to somebody else every few rounds.

Besides, who knows, Tomato could rock my socks at sniping :P

And I guess we'll be listing the server we'll practice on here and in vent, so everyone knows where to go.

Edit: :ooo just realized it's giga's birthday. HAPPY B-DAY =D

Well up until an hour ago I thought I was going to get to make it to the first scrim practice, but I forgot that its Mother's day weekend, so I'll be kickin it with the family tomorrow. Is this going to be the set time from now on, or just this week?

Yeah 3 p.m is a little odd, but for the people in Europe or the western U.S. that want to scrim I'm sure 9 p.m. EST is a bad time for them as well. I'm all for a later EST time, but I think we need the input of some of the players in different time zones to be fair about it.

ender scrims are gonna be around 7-10 pm people from other countries in europe wont be able to scrim with us.

That doesn't mean we should exclude them from practice.

If 3pm is a bad time, we can always move it to 6 or 7 pm, 9 pm is pushing it for me. (homework completion is down the tube)

However, this was kind of a bad time to suddenly realize you might not be able to do it. Next time, try to state an issue at least 2 days in advance.