Heroes of the storm

Bowly

It is in beta right now and i've been playing it quite alot, anyone else has it? It is a much more objective based moba than LoL or dota2. if anyone likes moba's i suggest you try to get your hands on a key ^^

greetzings

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Apperently there is not much interest in this game. but i just received 4 extra beta keys. Message me if you want one.

• 2 weeks later...

I got hooked into it aswell. I've always been into RTS games, not surprisingly, Blizzard brings it to a whole new level - atleast compared to HoN, DotA and LoL. You've got plenty of different heroes to play with, to find the one for you. Seven different maps with unique objective. What really made me enjoy the game is that it really is team-oriented - everything is shared(takedowns, xp).

As a negative side, I think that there should be different item sets to buy, just so people are able to build characters in different ways (rather than just talent specialization).

Edited by Confector
  • Like 1

I can't wait until this game comes out as a final. But I guess I have to wait a couple of months. :(

omph naddi, you shouldn't wait till its released. it already feels like a final version to me, but knowing blizzard they want it to be more than perfect. :)

• Like 2

omph naddi, you shouldn't wait till its released. it already feels like a final version to me, but knowing blizzard they want it to be more than perfect. :)

I started to download it yesterday, but had to stop it due to way too many lags while playing ET. :D

And that's why i love blizzard. They take a lot of time, but the game is just perfect in the end. :)

• Like 2

I started to download it yesterday, but had to stop it due to way too many lags while playing ET. :D

And that's why i love blizzard. They take a lot of time, but the game is just perfect in the end. :)

just let it download during the night or when you're at work or smt :)

• Like 1

just let it download during the night or when you're at work or smt :)

That is a really good idea. Don't know why that didnt pop up in my head. :D

• Like 2

That is a really good idea. Don't know why that didnt pop up in my head. :D

good? i think you meant great, i only have great ideas :3

• Like 1