COC Merging Peace and War Clans

KILLERGUN

Hey Guys,

With the new update to Clash of Clans, we are now more in control of clan attributes, specially the war attributes. You can read all the changes in this update here. One of the key changes is the option to opt in or opt out of a war. With this change, we now have no need for 2 separate clans for peace and war. Anyone who upgrading their village or wants to temporarily not participate in a war can easily opt out of it. 

This means we can merge the peace and the war side clans. Now merging is not as easy as it sounds. It basically means that everyone from either the peace side or the war side will have to join the other clan. They are 2 key points that we need to take into consideration in terms of deciding which clan should everyone join into. The first one of course is the number of players currently in each of the clans. The second and more important is the clan stats. With the new update, stats get important as clans can now level up which allows to all the members of the clan. 

So taking that stats part of it into consideration and after talking to senior members, we are of the opinion that we should all consolidate into the war side. Speed is already announcing the same on the peace side in the game itself. We apologize if this inconveniences anyone, but we really think that this would help as all of us would be in one clan together and that's way more fun than being separated. :)

We kindly request all the members in the peace side to kindly shift to the war side within the next 24 hours, so that we can shut down the peace clan. Thanks.

Cheers!

Edited by KILLERGUN
  • Like 2

I was just taking a little break from the FA clan to go visit my old clan. I should be back somewhat soon to participate in wars and such, but first got to upgrade my wizards and such. I will be back as soon as I'm ready for war.

I was just taking a little break from the FA clan to go visit my old clan. I should be back somewhat soon to participate in wars and such, but first got to upgrade my wizards and such. I will be back as soon as I'm ready for war.

You dont need to be ready for war to come in. With the new update you can be in the clan and opt in or out of the war. That is the biggest advantage of this new update.

You dont need to be ready for war to come in. With the new update you can be in the clan and opt in or out of the war. That is the biggest advantage of this new update.

I know, I was just visiting my old clan for a bit. I'll be back whenever you guys have everyone together and want to start war.