Just Cause 2

LOL i dled FF13 and it was not what i expected D=. In my hopes for finding a kick ass game, I picked up this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVirgfyuIC8

It is actually and extremely well made game ! It's Uncharted 2 + GTA IV in my opinion. I think almost anyone would love this (no matter who you are, you will enjoy this). Its Story can be rated as only a B class but its action and gameplay is definitely A++. Also medic, it is way better than CODMW2 !! So go play it !!! (YUS you anti non COD/ET gamer uuu)

Yeah it got VERY good reviews also from Gamespot so it's probably worth trying. SS there look amazing but probably need very new PC to play with all the great effects turned up.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/justcause2/

Ya definitely. Its a fun game alright =P. Ya you are right about the so called graphics pinch but i wouldn't worry about it too much. Lol people ran "Shattered Horizon" on a HD 4670 at High settings and still got great FPS (and the system requirements for that game was HD 4870 / GTX 260 recommended lol)

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Dual-Core CPU (Athlon 64 X2 4200/Pentium D @ 3 GHz)

Memory: 2 GB

Hard Drive: 10 GB Free

Video Memory: 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

DirectX: 10

Keyboard & Mouse

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.6 GHz/AMD Phenom X3 @ 2.4 GHz

Memory: 3 GB

Video Memory: 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/ATI Radeon HD 5750)

DirectX: 10.1

Keyboard & Mouse

Ya definitely. Its a fun game alright =P. Ya you are right about the so called graphics pinch but i wouldn't worry about it too much. Lol people ran "Shattered Horizon" on a HD 4670 at High settings and still got great FPS (and the system requirements for that game was HD 4870 / GTX 260 recommended lol)

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Dual-Core CPU (Athlon 64 X2 4200/Pentium D @ 3 GHz)

Memory: 2 GB

Video Memory: 256 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro)

DirectX: 10

Keyboard & Mouse

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.6 GHz/AMD Phenom X3 @ 2.4 GHz

Memory: 3 GB

Video Memory: 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/ATI Radeon HD 5750)

DirectX: 10.1

Keyboard & Mouse

No XP support!?

omgwtfbbq.jpg

FUUUUU DEVELOPERS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.JPG

No XP support!?

omgwtfbbq.jpg

FUUUUU DEVELOPERS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.JPG

Lawl ya i don't know why they don't support XP. Its probably some direct x10 thing. More games in the future will be like that anyways (SO FACKKK XD)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing this game non stop since I installed it last night, probably the best single player game ever. It's beyond description, but you can do the craziest shit ever in it. At one point, I jumped a motorcycle off a mountain so I could shoot my grappling hook onto a helicopter and hijack it... and I was just roaming around.

I've been playing this game non stop since I installed it last night, probably the best single player game ever. It's beyond description, but you can do the craziest shit ever in it. At one point, I jumped a motorcycle off a mountain so I could shoot my grappling hook onto a helicopter and hijack it... and I was just roaming around.

Lol I grapple hooked one guy to the wall and used him as a pinyatta for an achievement =P. Funniest thing is attaching people to cars and dragging them lawll. I drove for 8 km and the guy i strapped to the back was still alive and i even drove over a mountain side XD (shit they live a long time haha)

Seriously you can do some crazy shit in this game. I love it =P. Best sandbox game I ever played. Makes GTA 4 look like childs play (except in terms of story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DqJiDXYyPI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2B4ya47qWs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2kTWHymY7I&feature=related

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I beat it tonight also, I'm only 30% done with the game though. I like that completing the story isn't long and laborious but that there is still plenty to do after the game, I just now, after beating the game, found out that there are offshore oil rigs to destroy. The last mission is annoying but the very end of it is awesome. I can really find only one fault with the game: consistently terrible voice acting. By far the worst in any game I've ever played... the President sounds like a Team America style Kim Jong Il and he's probably one of the better acted characters.