Yellow Mates

Krayzie

Well, I figure I will explain a little about who I am. My names Cole, and Im 17, turning 18 in Nov. I live in Arizona.

I have been playing ET for about 2 years. Before F|A I was in 3 other clans. I started off in |FBI| and worked my way up to Anti-hack level which was one level below co-leader. After that, I went to =>WoA<= and was a Leader. I was there until the server shut down, and then went to |HMC|, after that, I came to F|A because HMC was always empty.

F|A is a very fun clan. Always active, and respectful fun players and admins. Look forward to being a member of F|A.

I am not the greatest player, and Im not the worst, but I am a laugh to be around. I am knowledgable about ET commands and what not. Not the smartest though :).

Anyways, thats enough about me, see you all in server. Im the person with all the pie binds :D