Some photo's

VanDuyvesteijn

OMG there are a such beautiful places to take photos at your place, Im also amateur, do you have Instagram?, You should see @Elf and @AngryMozquito topics, they are great photographers.

In the 2nd photo I can't see what are you trying to show, what is your point of view?, what are you trying to show?

Here 2 of my last pictures, I wish I could take pics of places like yours.

post-460-0-93318600-1419857870_thumb.jpg

post-460-0-07517700-1419857883_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

OMG there are a such beautiful places to take photos at your place, Im also amateur, do you have Instagram?, You should see @Elf and @AngryMozquito topics, they are great photographers.

In the 2nd photo I can't see what are you trying to show, what is your point of view?, what are you trying to show?

Here 2 of my last pictures, I wish I could take pics of places like yours.

Great artistic pictures!

My pictures are taken during a holiday in Finland last summer. The second picture shows my brother standing on the edge of a cliff. The original larger version is clearer I have to agree :P

Those are good but here is a suggestion.  Buy three filters.  Pink, yellow, and polaroid.  Try taking shots with each one on the same location.

You will see how the pink filter adds to overcast days with water in the picture.  Yellow will add a brightness to clouds and bring out the green in plants and mountain sides.

The polaroid works great with clouds, by bringing out the edges.  Just rotate the filter until you get the right amount of contrast.

The bridge scene would be better if you got the camera lower and closer.  That way it would look higher and longer against the mountains.

Keep it up.  Next thing to work on is focal length.  If your camera allows you to change the focal length, you can look through the lens and see the change in focus.

It really adds a dimension to photos by blurring the foreground or background of a shot.  Especially close up work.

Lets see some more.

• Like 1

Those are good but here is a suggestion.  Buy three filters.  Pink, yellow, and polaroid.  Try taking shots with each one on the same location.

You will see how the pink filter adds to overcast days with water in the picture.  Yellow will add a brightness to clouds and bring out the green in plants and mountain sides.

The polaroid works great with clouds, by bringing out the edges.  Just rotate the filter until you get the right amount of contrast.

The bridge scene would be better if you got the camera lower and closer.  That way it would look higher and longer against the mountains.

Keep it up.  Next thing to work on is focal length.  If your camera allows you to change the focal length, you can look through the lens and see the change in focus.

It really adds a dimension to photos by blurring the foreground or background of a shot.  Especially close up work.

Lets see some more.

Thanks for the tips! I might upload some more stuff soon. Can I see any of your photos? :)

Great pics, How do you get them up here with such a small amount of kb?

I honestly have no idea haha. I just exported the images at 800px width and auto hight and this came out :P