Transformations!! skinny to fat, fat to skinny

Hello guys, I created this topic for people who made a physique transformation in their lives, from fat to skinny or from skinny to fat.

I used to be a skinny guy but I was practicing martials arts since 2 years, I couldn't gain any mass so I quitted and started to train with high weights, eat alot, rest and repeat!

It's been 6 months now.. I was athlethic but no mass (58kg) and now still athletic but got some mass, didnt lose much speed (68kg). My goals now are benching 120kg, getting the body I want for this summer and then going to do MMA.

Post ur pictures and tell ur stories :)

PS; I'M NOT HOMO!

I've had several dramatic weight changes over my life. My entire family (extended family included) is overweight except for my brother and two cousins. We're all very strong and active people, but we like to eat, which is something I refuse to give up because life is short and food is one of the few carnal pleasures that doesn't carry a negative stigma. Up until about age 9, I was tall and skinny, and by the time I was 16 I weighed 240 pounds at 5'9". I got put on Adderall and lost 100 pounds in the next year. I stopped taking it then, but I kept active during the summer before my senior year up through the first semester by playing sousaphone in marching band (we were competitive so it was more physical than any sport I've played other than hockey) and playing street hockey and basketball with friends every day. I got lazy after marching band ended, and by graduation, I was almost up to my old weight, and stayed around 250/5'11" for the next three years:

fuku.jpg

(extra large shirt, 40x32 jeans)

The summer after my 21st birthday I began working in a factory and lost some weight doing that, and began getting serious about losing weight. I said earlier that I refused to give up eating, and I didn't compromise. Luckily, I love meat, beans, and peanuts, so I ate as much of those things as I could for a few weeks and began a running and lifting routine. I began to find healthier meals that I also enjoyed eating, and kept the less healthy choices to lunch and afternoon snacks. I found that after my body went into ketosis (what happens when you overload on protein and cut back on carbohydrates) I could eat whatever I wanted, and so long as I kept exercising, I kept the weight off. I was down to a healthy 190 by the end of the year.

n12906661_35900208_4915.jpg

(large shirt, 34x32 jeans)

I still gain 20-30 pounds in the winter and drop it during summer and I'm sure it's something I'll struggle with for the rest of my life, but I'm a happy guy either way.

Edited by Number1Dad

I've had several dramatic weight changes over my life. My entire family (extended family included) is overweight except for my brother and two cousins. We're all very strong and active people, but we like to eat, which is something I refuse to give up because life is short and food is one of the few carnal pleasures that doesn't carry a negative stigma. Up until about age 9, I was tall and skinny, and by the time I was 16 I weighed 240 pounds at 5'9". I got put on Adderall and lost 100 pounds in the next year. I stopped taking it then, but I kept active during the summer before my senior year up through the first semester by playing sousaphone in marching band (we were competitive so it was more physical than any sport I've played other than hockey) and playing street hockey and basketball with friends every day. I got lazy after marching band ended, and by graduation, I was almost up to my old weight, and stayed around 250/5'11" for the next three years:

The summer after my 21st birthday I began working in a factory and lost some weight doing that, and began getting serious about losing weight. I said earlier that I refused to give up eating, and I didn't compromise. Luckily, I love meat, beans, and peanuts, so I ate as much of those things as I could for a few weeks and began a running and lifting routine. I began to find healthier meals that I also enjoyed eating, and kept the less healthy choices to lunch and afternoon snacks. I found that after my body went into ketosis (what happens when you overload on protein and cut back on carbohydrates) I could eat whatever I wanted, and so long as I kept exercising, I kept the weight off. I was down to a healthy 190 by the end of the year.

I still gain 20-30 pounds in the winter and drop it during summer and I'm sure it's something I'll struggle with for the rest of my life, but I'm a happy guy either way.

Nice man, with a good diet, and sport u can achieve many things.. I have much more confidence and I love eating too but instead of eating candy, chocolate and all the sweet things I learned eating healthy things and they taste good too!

Edited by tRiistaNzz