Hello Everyone

Fly

Hello Everyone. Im a 14 year old male, born in 2000, that has been playing since 04/05, but not that much when I was younger lol. I have older brothers who showed me the game.

Im going to give you my history on these servers, some bad, some good.

Lets start with the bad things.

About 4 years ago, when I was 10 years old, I noticed this guy named =F|A=DesertScorpion was playing, and he was really good at the game, and I wanted to be just like him, but one day, he never came on the server!? I didn't know what to do, I was sad, he was my rolemodel at that time to get better at the game, and i never saw him again.

So, I had this brilliant Idea to fake being him, and, well it worked. His friend in =F|A= believed me, after asking me questions, which I lied about, he asked what was my name in real life, I told him I forgot the name I used on here, It was a fake name, he believed me, and set my =F|A= level to 12, when it was level 0.

The guy who set my level, He obviously found out, and he banned me. I remember what map it was on too, et_mor2_night_final. I was banned for 3 years.

I started trying to join other =F|A= servers, and I found out I wasnt banned from Beginners 1. I started playing on there, but I never said a word intill about 40k xp on there.

Ive quit ET and started playing it again many times, but hopefully I'm back for good. I hope this doesnt change the way you guys look at me or think about me, because people can change.

Now, since Im back im going to be doing the best I can for the =F|A= servers, like reporting people

I hope to see you in game :)

sorry didnt mean to post here o_o