POW map alpha release

GlasShadow

http://www.filefront.com/15761415/pow_alpha.pk3

some of the things i know that need to be done yet, work on lighting, sound, and truck/tank pitch roll while moving,

also there is some junk in the sewer drain pipe i missed but you can get by it if u duck (just fixed that) and there is an area that you can get over the prison wall by the main gate where the team axis doors are at and the limbo cam's are messed up at the moment. I also want to add an image for when the pow's are being carried like the doc's but a pow flag instead

also no bot support

just a quick release to see what you all think :) only 5.3 megs

Edited by GlasShadow
  • Like 1

some changes for the next one, suggestions from another forum mostly,

size of the axis camp spawn building has been increased as well as the door sizes there,

the big one the pow's now appear in a random position at the start of the map, there are 15 different spots for them to go.

the two small building can now be entered , need some detailing work yet, and need to rework the command map due to the size change, also need to add some cover in places and fix the truck textures.

here is the one with random pow's

http://www.filefront.com/15781979/pow_alpha.pk3

don't mind the big block of crap floating in the middle lol .. but if u see any problems with the pow's especially the direction they face .. it will print out their a number like med-1 eng -7 etc. that's what i need to check them and fix it but only for the one that's facing wrong like the medic then i just need med-# to see what the problem is.

I also added some clipping where it would help the bots and moved some stuff around, the small buildings can be entered now, but need some detailing work yet.

Edited by GlasShadow
  • Like 1