Bloons TD 5 (PC) (Also on android and other smart phones)

Tower Defense

Cost: Around $2.99 You can also play for free in your browser http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Bloons-Tower-Defense-5.html

Bloons TD 5 is the very definition of Tower Defence.  You play as the mighty Monkeys, being invaded by the evil Bloons (Ballons). There many, many different tracks each with their own difficulty, and obstacles to work around, starting at Beginner, and going all the way up to expert, and each level has 3 awards, Bronze, Silver, and Gold. 

Bloons TD5 has heaps of new features including all of your favourite towers from BTD4 with 8 awesome upgrades each instead of 4, and two brand new never before seen tower types. So much new awesomeness: tower upgrades with cool Super Activated Abilities, new Bloon types, fun new tracks with moving parts and tunnels, powerful Special Agent towers, Daily Rewards, Special Missions, and Daily Challenges - a fun new challenge to play each and every day! Updates are coming all the time, and your progress is tracked for ranks, upgrades, and achievements when you log in using our new NK login system. Have fun!

If you are a fan of Tower Defense games, Bloons TD5 is the game for you. It accommodates all play styles at every level, and if you have never played a Tower Defense game, it will ease you into the game play, and before you know it, you are a bloon popping king!

Pros: Many tracks, tons of new towers, and upgrades, and easy to learn gameplay.

Cons: Once you hit level 100 in any given track, you will start to experience slow down, even on high end machines. On lower end machines, maybe even earlier than that. Music can get very repetitive and annoying.

Score: 9.5/10  (Slowdown is a bummer)

BloonsTD5-4.png

bloons-td5-image.jpg

• Like 3

Oh my god. I used to play this game all the time on my phone... And when I say all the time, I mean that literally. Had like every track beaten on the hardest difficulty. But I understand they've released a bunch of new stuff recently.. Might have to get back into it :D

• Like 1