Family Guy- Simpsons

Spleyled

Should be good.

Anticipating the futurama/simpsons crossover more though. And the death of one of the main characters is coming up as well.

Should be a good Simpsons season this year.

• Like 1

Yeah I think it will be a killer episode, but I am looking forward to the Simpson/Futurama even more..   

@SID I think the character they kill off will be Krusty

In the preview episode for season 26 it shows all the possible characters in the list and says one will die.

800px-on_september_28_one_will_die_-_fro

Given that the episode is called Clown in the Dumps I would speculate that it's either Krusty, SS Bob or Krusty's father.

I'm leaning toward his father because the title 'Clown in the dumps' makes me think of a sad clown. That and Al jean said the character wasn't iconic.

"The character that dies is portrayed by an actor who won an Emmy for playing that character," he previously told TV Line.

"People who reported on it then reported we were killing an 'iconic' character; I’d like to say it’s a great character, but I never used the word 'iconic'.

• Like 1