LMG campers

Cannibal

• Administrators

Is this post about your fail to kill campers? Isn't campers are like easy to kill because they are always on one place?

• Administrators

No they don't. To kill out the campers I just use grenade launchers and then use SMG :) 2 grenades are just more than enough for me to kill the campers. But yeah if someone fails in using right weapon at right time then no wonder, they need to learn the game to play it better.

• Like 1

Sorry I should have been more specific. The last few days there seems to have been a population explosions of LMG campers and I'm wondering if there was a patch or somthing that made that more desirable. I've never used LMGs except to get the camos so I wouldn't really be able to tell if their characteristics are different.

no none of the patches made lmgs better (1.6 1.7 etc...) the reason that they camp is because they cant do anything with an smg as giga said. also they use a lmg because they have such bad aim that they waste a clip on someone. and i dont really mind because 90 percent of the campers i can kill with my mp5 before they kill me.

Yeah its getting pretty bad on the killbox server here lately. But in a way its funny. There are a handful of players that I can think of that seems when they spawn they immediately go to prone position, set up random claymores around themselves and fire away. When killcam was activated I would intentionally stand behind one of these guys as long as possible before knifing them :lol:

Edited by Ender

In my opinion...

Camping by itself is annoying to deal with sometimes. But using an LMG doesnt really make things easier for them.. granted they can "spray and pray" but at the same time their mobility is so much slower than someone using an SMG. I think killing someone with an mp5 is much harder than killing a player with a SAW or an RPD. Real men use the G3 or the M14 with a silencer! =P

but just remember.. camp me once..shame on you.. camp me twice.. shame on me. lol

• Like 2

• Administrators

but just remember.. camp me once..shame on you.. camp me twice.. shame on me. lol

LOL +1. I like that saying. :)

Real men use the G3 or the M14 with a silencer! =P

I could never make the M-14 work with a silencer, but I love me some silenced G3. Does that make me 50% real man?