Question

jester82

hey im jester and i just joined up to WET and was wondering why ive been getting killed before the other players ive been shooting at. Is it maybe they have more exp. than me or is it that im not equipped with the right settings to the game?

by jester82 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:28 pm

hey im jester and i just joined up to WET and was wondering why ive been getting killed before the other players ive been shooting at. Is it maybe they have more exp. than me or is it that im not equipped with the right settings to the game?

Honestly Jester82 Most likely its that your just new to the game. Experience always helps but you have to remember some of us having been playing it for 4+ years now. Get some real experience (and in game experience) and you will see your game gradually improve. Don't get discouraged and keep at it :P see you in game mate