Rammstein - Ich Tu Dir Weh (Official Video)

wala

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rammstein is one of my favorite bands.

I like this sped-up version better than the original lol.

Yes, they are a bunch of sadomasochistic queers. If you don't read the lyrics it is much better. Sort of like a German version of Tool. Yes their lead singer (Till Lindemann) is completely f@cking insane. He gets arrested for masturbating on stage and stuff like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rammstein

I fell in love with half the songs on the "Mutter" album. I actually wanted to hate them, but I liked them to my own surprise. I used to play UT04 all the time to that CD. Very motivational for gaming.

A lot of their music is absolutely awful, especially their last couple of albums before the newest one. I don't "buy" music so I just deleted their crappy stuff.

I have a mix of their old songs in my car to blast out:

Fire Frei (from Mutter)

Links 2, 3, 4 (from Mutter)

Sonne (from Mutter)

Rein Raus (from Mutter)

Ich Will (from Mutter)

Adios (from Mutter)

Hallelujah (from Resident Evil soundtrack)

Du Reich So Gut (from Live Aus Berlin)

Heirate Mich (from Live Aus Berlin)

Lachzeit (Live Aus Berlin)

Fire und Waser (from Rosenrot)

Rammstein is one of my favorite bands.

I like this sped-up version better than the original lol.

Yes, they are a bunch of sadomasochistic queers. If you don't read the lyrics it is much better. Sort of like a German version of Tool. Yes their lead singer (Till Lindemann) is completely f@cking insane. He gets arrested for masturbating on stage and stuff like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rammstein

I fell in love with half the songs on the "Mutter" album. I actually wanted to hate them, but I liked them to my own surprise. I used to play UT04 all the time to that CD. Very motivational for gaming.

A lot of their music is absolutely awful, especially their last couple of albums before the newest one. I don't "buy" music so I just deleted their crappy stuff.

I have a mix of their old songs in my car to blast out:

Fire Frei (from Mutter)

Sonne (from Mutter)

Rein Raus (from Mutter)

Ich Will (from Mutter)

Adios (from Mutter)

I have had a listen to some of their other stuff and i still don't dig it, the song originally posted here is decent until the song slows down and the singers starts to well, sing. I could listen to the guitar from 0:18 to 0:36 all day though, lol

Fire Frei (from Mutter)

Sonne (from Mutter)

Rein Raus (from Mutter)

Ich Will (from Mutter)

Adios (from Mutter)

That isn't 'Feuer Frei!'? :mellow:

• Like 1

That isn't 'Feuer Frei!'? :mellow:

lol Feuer is fire in German I think. My German sucks. It's the song that starts with the sound of soldiers marching and he sings "bang bang, fire fight" or something like that. No idea what he is saying but it sounds cool. Probably about throwing babies in an oven or invading Poland.

lol Feuer is fire in German I think. My German sucks. It's the song that starts with the sound of soldiers marching and he sings "bang bang, fire fight" or something like that. No idea what he is saying but it sounds cool. Probably about throwing babies in an oven or invading Poland.

I vote for the option: Throwing babies in an oven

It's called Feuer Frei, which is the command to Open fire in German.

Ich können Deutsch.

And of course, if you can't understand the lyrics, it is obviously about cooking babies in an oven!

+1 for cooking babies.