Good wrestling fight :D

My Ass

Ever since WcW was taken off the air years back, I have had no interest in wrestling, and that's saying a lot.. Considering I had very seldom misses a match since the late 70's, and that includes Georgia Championship Wrestling, The ICW, The NWA, and then it's turn into WcW.. I was actually a professional wrestler for a while myself. Trained at The Powerplant, and wrestled for Smokey Mountain Wrestling, wrestled with a lot of the older guys, that used to be very famous.. Just seemed like once the other companies were bought out, the WWE quit trying.. Wrestling for me was at it high point when WcW and WWE/WWF competed for the monday night viewers with Raw and Nitro..

• Like 1

Ever since WcW was taken off the air years back, I have had no interest in wrestling, and that's saying a lot.. Considering I had very seldom misses a match since the late 70's, and that includes Georgia Championship Wrestling, The ICW, The NWA, and then it's turn into WcW.. I was actually a professional wrestler for a while myself. Trained at The Powerplant, and wrestled for Smokey Mountain Wrestling, wrestled with a lot of the older guys, that used to be very famous.. Just seemed like once the other companies were bought out, the WWE quit trying.. Wrestling for me was at it high point when WcW and WWE/WWF competed for the monday night viewers with Raw and Nitro..

As many people, but unlike other people, I am a continual viewer. The product is getting better than the previous years.

• Like 1