Weekend Wetdown Warrior

Mongoose

Now, not many of us on here do this, but i thought it would be neat to show you all what I get to do every so often. A wetdown is a phenomenon in the volunteer firefighting world. It ususally happens when a volunteer department gets a new piece of apparatus. Surrounding towns bring their own apparatus and literally 'wet down' the new apparatus and anyone 'defending' it. Wetdowns usually have barbeques live music and a bunch of different sub events, and are generally a good time. I am the guy in the black turnout pants on the one hose line, as you can see it gets pretty intense (one of the guys ended up going to the hospital because he took a nozzle to the face and broke his nose open haha) but it is a great time!

The second video is the full video, my group is the second to participate!

Enjoy and i look forwards to your comments!

• Like 2

Is this done because the surrounding volunteer servicemen and women are jealous of your new machine, and they want to kick-start some rust? And disguise it in a celebration? XD

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!!!! ON THE TIP OF EVERY BULLET!!!!

• Like 1

It's all fun and games until someone pulls out the pink one. Looks like fun. respect!!

• Like 1