ideas on tattoo with mixter

Dontkillme

i just did

What are the things you really want to add in the tattoo? 

Like, I'm sure there are some people with amazing drawing skills here, so maybe they can help you a bit with sketches and new ideas, because my drawing skills are not that good lol.

What are the things you really want to add in the tattoo? 

Like, I'm sure there are some people with amazing drawing skills here, so maybe they can help you a bit with sketches and new ideas, because my drawing skills are not that good lol.

i will add more pic into it + my name in it DJ C-sar in it

some more pic may it help with some one a better idea with my name in it DJ C-sar

post-12343-0-27426900-1398111499_thumb.jpeg

post-12343-0-54401200-1398111514_thumb.jpeg

i will add more pic into it + my name in it DJ C-sar in it

some more pic may it help with some one a better idea with my name in it DJ C-sar

Do you want some realistic stuff or more cartoon-ish stuff? Maybe I could sketch something, but it's already pretty late, so I guess I have to do it in the weekend and it'll probably look too bad to upload hahahah but I can give it a try? 

• Like 1

Do you want some realistic stuff or more cartoon-ish stuff? Maybe I could sketch something, but it's already pretty late, so I guess I have to do it in the weekend and it'll probably look too bad to upload hahahah but I can give it a try? 

thnx broo give the best u can please.....    no cartoon.. i wan it more realistic ,,,, i b very happy if u can help me thnx again

thnx broo give the best u can please.....    no cartoon.. i wan it more realistic ,,,, i b very happy if u can help me thnx again

I'll give it a try, but don't expect too much, I'll probably suck and don't get any ideas. I'm better at more cartoon-ish  stuff, but I still suck at that too lol, but I'll do my best. 

I'll give it a try, but don't expect too much, I'll probably suck and don't get any ideas. I'm better at more cartoon-ish  stuff, but I still suck at that too lol, but I'll do my best. 

show me the best u got thnx broo

• 4 weeks later...

Oh damn, I didn't even react here anymore omg sorry o.o.
Anywayyy, I've tried to make some sketches in the weekends, but idk, they are just awful hahaha /.\.

Maybe you should keep looking on the internet for some great ideas, or maybe you should just go to the tattoo shop and ask there for some awesome ideas, I'm almost 100% sure that they can give you some good advise or sketches or something like that.

Again, sorry for the late message, :l.

I hope you find the perfect idea / tattoo soon! (:

• Like 1