create a group on facebook

wala

hello was thinking that we could create a group on facebook to be able to see more people of the forum is not whether you think?

with the name of F | AFearless Assassins :?

• Administrators
hello was thinking that we could create a group on facebook to be able to see more people of the forum is not whether you think?

with the name of F | AFearless Assassins :?

I am too lazy to make one. Fee free to make one and i am sure all will join up who has it. I am shy too. So, i will not make it with my uber laziness.

I don't have a face book. :oops: Well actually my mom doesn't want me to have one till i'm 15..... :mad so anyways until then....

I choose not to get a facebook. I have enough on my hands, and it's just one more thing to monitor :/

tbh i have facebook but got told by a technition for my ISP that all ISP companys restrict your bandwidth if u use facebook for upto 2hours after logging off,

apparently it takes alot to open it up but idk

• Administrators
tbh i have facebook but got told by a technition for my ISP that all ISP companys restrict your bandwidth if u use facebook for upto 2hours after logging off,

apparently it takes alot to open it up but idk

what's the ISP name? I would never take internet from them lol