Update on Thundercat

vyder

Have a question. My son or daughter might be playing and I will be around to watch. Can they play using my name or can i make an aliases with tags on it. Just want them to feel safe in the server

As I stated in game, make an alias without tags for her.

I understand it is difficult to regulate this as each game has a unique key, unlike ET, and would have to buy a whole other game to have her play.

However, the tags represent authority on the server and someone looking for admin help would see the tags and be asking.

That being said, just be aware any issues while using your game (whether with tags or an alias without), will fall back on you.

Hope that makes sense...... been up for 28 hours.

I understand what you are saying. However they will only be able to play when I am in my office working so if something does arise I will be there. My children behave with the upmost respect to others and trust they have me to answer to. I sent and email to a couple leaders to see there point of view

damnit! get well soon!

i'm pretty sure i didn't exactly understand what is going on in there, but the pictures give some closer look to it!

take your time, and it will be done soon!

hey i just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for the support. it has been a hell of a week since. on top of the shoulder i broke my pinky toe, caught it on the kitchen chair and the last night some keyed my damn car. thank god someone caught the mother******. it is going to cost the dude about $2000 since it was a custom paint job. 

Well at least i can game again. I actually still have my arm in a sling but have the mouse pad on my chest and play that way. 

Well at least i can game again. I actually still have my arm in a sling but have the mouse pad on my chest and play that way.

Haha, that is a fantastic mental image! Glad to hear you've figured out a way to still game TC. Hope you recover quickly.

last night some keyed my damn car. thank god someone caught the mother******. it is going to cost the dude about $2000 since it was a custom paint job. 

I consider myself to be a pretty calm and easygoing guy, but if someone ever did this to me, I'd get violent.... Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time lately, hope it'll go better for you soon! I hope for an easy and speedy recovery.  

Sorry to hear about the toe bro. Sheesh. When it rains it pours. Happy that they caught the guy who keyed your car man. Justice!