Skilled Fraternity Kung Fu Cup

Terror Time

Dear ET community:

In order to promote a great game that we all love, we're hosting/ running a public 3v3 cup.

We will be starting a week long 3v3 cup on our No Quarter server. Matches starting on 22, February 2010 TIMES TO BE ANOUNCED. Sign ups will be on our $killed Fraternity forum---> http://forum.skilled...9-competitions/ and sign up deadline will not be until 12:00 Midnight on 21, February 2010.

General rules:

1) No weapons (+kick & stomp only).

2) No medic class

3) Stopwatch play on scrim maps.

4) 3v3

5) Single Elimination tournament will take place over 1 week (finals scheduled for 1, March)

6) EPIC demos to be publicly available/ clipped/ produced into feature videos.

7) No pressure to shoot straight >:-D

8) Fun for new players and pr0s alike.

9) Free.

10) Times TO BE ANNOUNCED.

Winner's prize:

The winning team of the Kung Fu Cup will recieve a 20 slot european server fully paid for, for 1 month.

Tell your friends! TELL YOUR ENEMIES! I'll be playing in this also. I hope to see lots of players at our tournament, and again the link to sign up is:

http://forum.skilled...9-competitions/

kungfucupadcopy.png

Are you good enough to have your team's names on this?

kungfuthecupcopy.png

All imagery is property of .$F SmashO'Mash, not myself.

go to sf's youtube page and you'll find a video called "supply quality test" that i posted last year. if your gonna post it atleast give credit to the player and maker of the clip.

I can't see that video there now, and if it is I can't log in to remove it, it's not my account. I will speak to .$F#Dev@st8 about it.

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='08 February 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1265665408' post='60874]

\

Pwnt.

Of course. A 20 second video on a page I don't run. Faggot.

Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for any confusion regarding the Kung Fu Cup and for any material was wrongly put up under our clan name. He acknowledged having it there; it was there only to test the youtube channel, and devast8 wasn't claiming to have made it.

I look forward to playing in/ viewing/ demoing the tournament. It should be amusing...

kungfu2.gif

Best wishes, >:-D

smashiiicopy.jpg

Thanks for your 'support', Aniky. I'm sure your publicity will be greatly appreciated by whoever gets the free server for a month.

Ignore him, it's not worth it. There is already enough negativity in a positive thread. The simple answer, is if you don't like the rules or general settings, don't participate. :)

This is the second thread on the same subject....and no medics? lol

Correct. No medics. It's to fight kung fu style, and skilled martial artists don't get hit. Everyone who is thinking will likely play engineer. You'll need your fire button for pliers, and dropping dynos, I'll be setting my mouse2 to- +kick. It's designed to be fun for anyone like pros or the noobest of the noobs to play together a bit. No pressure to shoot well. Just FIGHT, hand to hand. Or better yet:

Foot to FACE.

Also, tip:

push will also work, so for instance to prevent a defuse, but a kick does damage+push so, you have to be a skilled kung fu fighter to accomplish the stopwatch win.

>:-D

Edited by smAsh omAsh

Lmao, if i would care about those 10 $ for one month, gosh, sorry but i didnt drop so low to begg for some server.

1) You're a waste of pixels.

2) You're low enough to keep responding for no reason.

3) Your suckage at life is not a reason to waste pixels on people's monitors with your gay posts.

4) Go rate whore. We're all really impressed.

<3

Edited by daredevil