Now dont i have to make sure that the size of the new power supply is the same as the old?

They're universally sized. Some will be shorter or longer than others, but all of them should fit your case with no issues

The 260X is the better card by a small margin. But the Asus card definitely has the better cooler on it. Buuuut then again the XFX comes with 2 games. Choose one and compromise

I'd go with the XFX. Either card is better then what you have now, but the XFX has more GB and Specs. I hate saying it, cuz my laptop is ASUS and I just know it's going to know I wrote this.

Okay maybe I should have asked this question before I bought the power supply. The fan is on the top does that mean I have to have an opening on the top of my computer? I am new to all of this

That fan should point to the open side of the case. If it mounts in the top of your case, then the fan points downwards. If it's mounted on the bottom of your case, point the fan upwards. 

ALL DONE!!!! Freaked out a little bit because there was no 4 prong with the power supply so had to figure that out. But I guess you us a 8 prong. WTF. There's 10 cables in there they could have just put a 4.