free figthing mma

mattdg_QC

Thats awesome man! So you didnt train under the great Carlson Gracie just under his system correct? 0:

No, not under him, that would have been fricken awesome!!! His system was like no wrestling I had ever done. I trained with a buddy for the longest time studying his book and practicing the moves until a Dojo opened. I paid a year up front, my wife is still pissed about that one. I still have great respect for what that whole sport did for me and my lifestyle. Kept me out of shit. I only ever had to use what I learned once in a bar fight, not proud of it but it was 8 on 3 of us and one was my wife.

• Like 2

it true st-pierre is not the most spectacular fighter but he was the most complete and he is the most stronger mentally...he is not the best in kick boxing, not the best in grappeling,not the best in boxe, not the best in a  other aspect than mma fight but i still win fight because of this preparation(look the film takedown) and this mental preparation for this fight...i wish a comeback 

:woho:

• 6 months later...