FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Maybe but I think this time we will see a surprising team winning the cup! Belgium could be the one! They have an awesome team with perfect technical and passion playing!

Oh yeah, CHILI !! the hundred lungs team, i'm amazed by their athletic capacities.

Can i just say USA keep going but dont give up. Just saw the game yesterday and that was pathetic the last 10 min.. Need to definatly consider to get new YOUNGER players. USA and GERMANY all the WAY!!!!

Lots of people saying some asian mafia already planned few games, for example this Brazil - Cameroon. They can buy referee or players, or even goals. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgH9_N9Axq0

Hope this worldcup isn't too much corrupted... asians voted that there would be over 3.0 goals per game average in this worldcup. 

Hope there's no threats on players, on their family etc... !

• Like 1

Neymar for the 100th goal of the world cup... wierd how easy it was.

+ the fault of the cameroon defenser on neymar right before the goal is absurd?! why would he push him after the out line?

Let's say another 5-2 score

Lots of people saying some asian mafia already planned few games, for example this Brazil - Cameroon. They can buy referee or players, or even goals. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgH9_N9Axq0

Hope this worldcup isn't too much corrupted... asians voted that there would be over 3.0 goals per game average in this worldcup. 

Hope there's no threats on players, on their family etc... !

well 1 thing is weird though that group A 2 times plays the first match what is normal since they are the first group but then the decisive match the 3rd they suddenly can play after group B 

but fine to win the cup you have to beat everyone 

but yes fifa is corrupt as shit blatter got attacked to resign and first thing he do secretly give the board of fifa a huge salary raise -_-

• Like 1

Wow Croatia-Mexico 1-3. This was extremely hard to watch. I am really dissapointed because we played like sh*t, and in first 15-20 mins we became a bit sceptic. I never saw such a bad game until this, mehh. Mexico left their heart on the pitch, amazing game Mexico and good luck in 1/8. ;)

• Like 3

10463073_740229036000076_605064382754083

This photo doesnt even are from this year, look here

Wow Croatia-Mexico 1-3. This was extremely hard to watch. I am really dissapointed because we played like sh*t, and in first 15-20 mins we became a bit sceptic. I never saw such a bad game until this, mehh. Mexico left their heart on the pitch, amazing game Mexico and good luck in 1/8. ;)

I thought that Croatia would play better, but what I saw was a bad referee and good players, I dont know why Croatia played a bit slow, but it was a great game.

• Like 3