FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Not really and nothing new in his case him too.. He always been good! By the way, he has the record of goals stopped in europe this year. Was always amazed that a so great goal keeper finished in one of our weakest club in france. I guess that now some clubs are going to give him a great interest.  :rolleyes:

Well, playing good in league matches or single-handedly almost ensuring a place with the last 16 AT a world cup is a different thing altogether.

BqXBQXQIgAARn55.jpg

• Like 1

Well, playing good in league matches or single-handedly almost ensuring a place with the last 16 AT a world cup is a different thing altogether.

I don't think so.. Talent is there or not. You can have bad days but talent is still there, whatever the kind of championship you're playing. He always played at this level with this skill to do great stop or amazing reflex.

I know Ochoa for years now, and even when he was a young substitute in his national team he was already very good. Even before playing in france, when he was a player of the Club America, a lot of spanish clubs were interested and even had hoped that Barca would give him his chance. I have the habit to follow players before they begin famous. It's the case for most current great players. I knew Christiano Ronaldo when he was still playing in Portugal.. Same for Nani, Messi, Fabregas, Tevez, etc, etc..

So just for you, another great player in the futur I started to follow there's 2 years ago.. Difficultly gotten but owned now by Milan AC:

Aside this video, try to look some of his matchs. At his young age and in this end of year he integrated the 1st team playing the "Calcio".

• Like 2

Aussies playing very well. But we need to win to progress. Holland will still score I think. Best goal of the tournament so far.

Aussies playing very well. But we need to win to progress. Holland will still score I think. Best goal of the tournament so far.

Great goal but de header from van persie was still more beautifull :D we now gonna play 4-3-3 hope we will score soon :)

good game from australia tough opponent though 2nd penalty unrightfull given this wc imo janmaat need to cut his arm off or something :)
but first win ever against australia and a important one good game :D

Edited by DFighter

Great RESPECT for the national team of Australia!! Whatever the end of this poule stage they showed they are not in touristic trip and are a great team to take seriously!!

• Like 5