FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

Everyone calls it holland and so do I, I think the people that are always coming up with this shit are just like grammar nazis, annoying

achtung :D ein zwei ein zwei :P hehe I think we will see our eastern friends later in the tournament maybe even in the final :P

and it was defently a red card for pepe he should be suspended rest of tournament :o 

Well done Germany, this win nurishes my faint hopes of finally seeing this talented generation win a big title. I thought the difference in fitness and tactical discipline was blatant, Germany looked like they are on a mission, Portugal like they want the quickest way out of Brazil.

Jogi Löw - well done selecting that team. I admit I was sceptical as to the strategy of having 4 central defenders out there, and would have preferred Podolski over Götze. Just how good is it for German fans to see what talent is available on the bench!

Müller - go get the back-to-back top scorer award! It's great to see how that guy always gets himself in the right places on his tiny little walking sticks some call legs.

A word for Ronaldo: consider yourself lucky you play for the only club (Madrid) in the world that tolerates such lack of committment, such utter resignation in the face of uncomfortable situations. Today we saw what happens when your team is not geared to compensate your laziness, your airs and graces when something doesn't go according to your likening. (yeah right I'm a hater, but I assure you it's got nothing to do with envy. I acknowledge his incredible talent but find his ways to be profoundly repulsive.)

And finally a word for Pepe, whom I always despised for his complete lack of fairness, another brilliant fit for that horrible club from Spains capital: serves you right, you provocative wimp.

• Like 1

Next games of the day  

BELGIUM VS ALGERIA

MEXICO   VS  BRAZIL

RUSSIA    VS  KOREA REPUBLIC

WHOS UR TEAM???????