FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil... Whats ur team???????

Dontkillme

FKUP REF that was not for red card

Like Zinedine Zidane with Materrazi ! 

I think the red card is justify! good ref. FKUP the cheater & the not fair players. 

That's a foolish mistake... such a player should know how to behave on the field..!

• Like 3

Easy to blame the referee, but Pepe can only blame himself for letting Portugal down.  Whether he should have gotten a red card or not can be debated but Pepe knew he was going to get into trouble when he went back to Mueller after the foul just to headbutt him. Sometimes it just feels like some pro athletes have nothing in the head lol.. 

• Like 3

Like Zinedine Zidane with Materrazi ! 

I think the red card is justify! good ref. FKUP the cheater & the not fair players. 

That's a foolish mistake... such a player should know how to behave on the field..!

yea but now for red card i will say yellow

yea but now for red card i will say yellow

what we are blaming isn't the first part of the action, but as Sumiko said : "when he went back to Mueller after the foul just to headbutt him"

That is INADMISSIBLE = UNACCEPTABLE. RED card!

• Like 3

I just think you look at the goal the netherlands scored and then look at the one that was disallowed for croatia... Well croatia game julio cesar walked back into olic but netherlands vs spain van persie ran into the back of casillas 

How is the goalie walking back into a player a foul?

but a player running into a goalie isnt a foul?

Such a scandal 

Are you sure that you are Dutch :P ? Holland aint a country :D

Everyone calls it holland and so do I, I think the people that are always coming up with this shit are just like grammar nazis, annoying

• Like 2

Everyone calls it holland and so do I, I think the people that are always coming up with this shit are just like grammar nazis, annoying

i dont think it is. it's like saying england while meaning great britain or saying america while meaning the USA or lapland while meaning finland. it's stupid.

OT: too bad i missed this whole match portugal vs germany  :( i really wanted to see it :'(