are you a weekend warrior? what do you fly?

narc

as an amatuer pilot i find piloting as the single most adrenaline rushing experience of my life, and im addicted to it.

I have flown single engine, twin engine, and helicopters, never piloted a jet although i will eventually. I actually first piloted a helicopter when I was less than ten years old, explain to me why I cant upload photos and I will send a pick of me in the cockpit 80 feet off the ground, not a pube on my groin. lol.

Anyways.. What do you fly? do you remember the first time the air dropped out from under you with windshift on a single engine? lol.. i almost shit myself. No one warns you of anything... 

upload photos of you flying! and tell me why the f*** i cant upload a single photo on fa websites because they are all too large? I don't do programming.. Can I reduce the size from a cell phone photo? like how do you people upload photos of yourself in your profile? meh.. I feel like if you cant program this site is a foriegn language sometimes..

Anyways.. what do you fly!!! do you own a plane? which? how much did it cost with how many hours on it? are you a little sensa man? or are you big boy gulfstream g550? Where do you fly? where do you port?

err i reckon i should have explained that.. back when i was a kid my father was chief aeronautical engineer at quantico and he taught me at home how to fly a helicopter with a self built simulator built from scrapped helicopter parts and a Mac and an existing simulator program. when the airshow came he got special privileges by the CO to allow me to pilot the chopper after the came to my house and watched me get a 100 on the simulator, indeed i scored better than most of there actual pilots.. (lol right?)

Anyways the helicopter i piloted had override commands and a real pilot was watching over me. If i did something wrong he would have taken over immediately, i was never in any danger, nor any of the people at the airshow. i was also sandbagged to 15 feet but my perfect display of control got them to pull all my sandbags and go to 80 feet. I made news and stuff, bunch of photos.

You can put the picture in paint and decrease the pixel count (top left). Hope that helps! 

Also, I've never actually flown (bar Battlefield :D) but I've wanted to for quite a while. It just takes time and money that I don't have right now. Very cool story though! 

I'm gonna fly tecnam p92 in April, also I want to do gliding, PPL and CPL by the end of 2015/6, then collect more money to get ATPL. Been thinkin of doing B737 type rating on my own as well, but we'll see how it goes though I would prefer if an airline offered it.

• 2 months later...

I'm learning to fly right now.  I have about 25 logged hours in a Cessna 172 and a Cessna 150.  I really want to get a Cessna 170b some day but we'll see.  Our construction company uses a Cessna 206 and a Piper Navajo for hauling freight to remote jobsites.  After I get my license I'll be flying the 206 a lot.