Server laag or my system?

DeMoNz5700

here this morning i connected to your server and all the sudden i laag like hell sorry my language but i asked some from the server some said it might be the server and some said my system so i wanted to ask you guys if some of you know what´s going on whit all this sudden laag?

update Pb

Upgrade to 2.60b

do a ping and speed test

have some luck with that :)

hehe ive done all BUT me and my mom where thinking of the weather in denmark we have a snow storm so it might do something whit the signals.....?

hehe ive done all BUT me and my mom where thinking of the weather in denmark we have a snow storm so it might do something whit the signals.....?

Hehehehehehehe, ahhhh...think of the mulititude of jokes I could make right here.

• Administrators

Type

ping -t server IP

command from your cmd line for 10 mins and post the result. Their is nothing wrong with the server. I will post our server CPU and RAM usage when I go home.

Also, post your system specs.

Hehehehehehehe, ahhhh...think of the mulititude of jokes I could make right here.

i try dont :D

Type

ping -t server IP

command from your cmd line for 10 mins and post the result. Their is nothing wrong with the server. I will post our server CPU and RAM usage when I go home.

Also, post your system specs.

is okay just something i heard from other players so maybe it was that but i found out it was the weather in denmark that cursed it all :D so no problems when its over.... i hope..