Ipot/Iphone app/movie.. downloader

NapStar

hey guys,

normaly you have to pay money for a (no free ) app,movie,,, at itunes.

i heard of a website , programm with which you can download those apps/moves" for free.

but i didnt find anything about it ^^

maybe someone of you knows something more about it ;)

gretz nap*

This would be considered illegal and I for one do not condone doing this. FA does not support this action nor are we allowed to post and links which could potentially contain illegal content. If you would like to do it privately over xfire etc. then you are welcome to, but here it is out of our jurisdiction and not allowed.

Nothing illigal about it .

http://www.148apps.com/top-100-free-iphone-os-apps/

There are lots free stuf on the i net you always come to the store of your country Have fun with it its a pawning phone mine is full of free s*** :).

even better unlock the thing http://iphone.unlock.no/app_package.php

So is jailbreaking the iPhone illegal? The short answer is no. You bought your iPhone so what you do with it is up to you, if something goes wrong with it and you bring it back to Apple and show them your jailbroken iPhone (which is a very stupid thing to do) they will most definitely void your warranty.

Jailbreaking itself isn't illegal. Installing stuff from sources like Cydia is illegal since it allows you to install cracked apps. If you need some help with jailbreaking find me on xfire or shoot me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...