What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

• Platinum VIP

Stavros, you are a movie watching madman.

You should write reviews for all the movies you watch

• Like 2

Yesterday I watched Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children and... didn't like it, although my girlfriend loved it. Quite good idea, but rather disappointing, I was expecting something more from Burton. I'd give it 5.5/10, my girlfriend said it was good 8/10 ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAdpJw-MM-M

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Yesterday I watched Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children and... didn't like it, although my girlfriend loved it. Quite good idea, but rather disappointing, I was expecting something more from Burton. I'd give it 5.5/10, my girlfriend said it was good 8/10 ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAdpJw-MM-M

I watched this last night. Really good!!

also I watched 

Now, let me tell you an old man's story about Star Wars.

I was 12 in 1976, when the first Star Wars movie appeared. Nothing like it had ever been seen before and we all rushed to the theater to see it. Same with Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi. After that, no one thought it would continue.

By the time Lucas released Episodes 1, 2 and 3, my interest had waned. I was older, they weren't great movies - not like they had been and when Episode VII came out, I was never really interested, but home alone on Christmas Eve, I wanted something to watch and downloaded it.

I woke up at 3AM this morning and watched it, and it was great. I didn't know or remember that there were original characters in it. Seeing Han Solo, Princess Leia, Chewbacca.... I was overcome with emotions. Really, I was wiping away tears most of the movie and found myself jumping up, fist in the air and yelling out "Yes!!!" at the end.

Bring on Episode 8!!!

• Like 2

Last night, we watched scary movie 2 in heavy food coma lying on the sofa. Humor is obvious and simple but its easy to watch, dont have to think anything while watching it. Made a few laughs. :)

Edited by 9GAG

I just watched 007 spectre, and I must say I was little disappointed. Felt like i've already seen the movie even tho I havent. Just basic james bond stuff: women, cars, gadgets, shooting, chasing etc.. Nothing new. Soundtrack is great though! :)