Let's get to know Justin: A tale of me by me.

Justin

Welcome to the forums bro! Nice intro, was glad to see we share similar musical interest. Crystal Castles is awesome!

Awesome! Yeah they were sooo good live. Alice is just so full of energy she has great stage presence. 

http://i.imgur.com/5Ogeecl.jpg <-- one of the better pictures I got at the show.

Very nice intro!! Finally i see that someone another Wild fan!! I cant watch live games because i live Finland but its always my first thing to do when i come home!! If you are big Wild fan as i and watch every game i can start pm message with you where we send our three star players of last game. My first season when i start watch Wild was after lock out 2005-2006 and then i start give my own three starts in game too. My all time three favorite Wild players are Mikko Koivu, Pavol Demitra and Zenon Konopka. And ofcourse i have many many another favorite wild players as e.g. Scandella, Granlund, Parise, Boogaard, Schultz, Bäckström and Harding. Newest are Niederraiter and Zucker.

Welcome to our forum!!

I don't always get to watch all the games, but I definitely try to get a good portion of them on, but I'm always tracking the scores on my phone when I'm not.