AutoCad+Robot on netbook

Gortel

Heeeooo <3

I guess it's right section for this topic, if not, please move and sorry.

I'm thinking of buying new netbook to work. I'm using a lot of Autocad (2D only) and Autodesk Robot. Someone is using this programs on netbook? How is Your experiance with that? What can You suggest me to buy?

I'd be surprised if you could even run those programs. You should be looking at a decent laptop.

I already have laptop, but I need something that I could take to school with me, my 15,6" is too big for me to travel with it, so I thought of buying netbook. Small laptop would be better?

This is for Autodesk AutoCAD LT

System Requirements 32-bit
  • Windows 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later) operating system
  • For Windows 7 and Windows 8: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
  • For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
64-bit
  • Windows 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition, Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium edition, or Windows XP Professional edition (SP2 or later)
  • AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron processor with SSE2 technology, Intel Xeon processor with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology, or Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support with SSE2 technology
Hardware
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 4 GB free disk space for installation
  • 1,024 x 768 VGA display with true color

I think a netbook might be a little underpowered to run AutoCad decently unless it's spec'd well. A smaller laptop might work better for you.

I think a netbook might be a little underpowered to run AutoCad decently unless it's spec'd well. A smaller laptop might work better for you.

OK, thanks a lot for answers.

<3