Minecraft Towns/Villages type plugin.

Heretic121

In a Minecraft server far, far away; I've seen other players enjoy some sort of Town/Village type plugin.

Wondering if this would be a possibility? :)

Side note: Are we still having MV? ( If so, suggest using Portals as well? :D )

• Like 1

First what not to get: MCTowns. It's an incredibly complicated plugin, which even I struggle to get the hang of and one we're going to be removing from the Minecraft server far, far away.

I've heard good things about Towny and was my first thought as pretty much everyone has heard/used it, and is a lot more user-friendly :)

used to be really popular when i played minecraft a lot, dont know right now on the activity of it

Towny appears to be the most popular one, at the moment.

had a quick look at the towny plugin, seems interesting.

i am curious about how it will turn out if it is used.

I think it'll mean people will have more of a reason to come back, daily :)

It's also, as previously mentioned, a popular and well-known plugin :)

Overall, I don't think we have much to lose by adding it but, possibly, a lot to gain :)

I used to mess around with single player Minecraft a lot and really enjoyed Millenaire. It creates villages with different cultures depending on the biome it's in. There were many different types of villages and they slowly built themselves up. You could also sell them materials so they would expand faster and could use the currency received to buy mod-specific items. It was very well made, I'm just unsure whether it's still up kept and if it'll work on a multiplayer server.