words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach, then reach upwards until your elbow is in his rib cage.

I'm laughing too much I can't find a new thing to say hahahaha. thanks

• Like 2

You can tell a lot about a woman by her hands. For instance, if they're placed around your throat she's probably slightly upset.

• Like 4

women are easy to please.. make her laugh..be a good lover..be a good listener...make her feel special..if she is worried be the rock and tell her everything will be ok...after all you know it is all your fault and if you live with or get married take out the trash... see,and you thought they were high maintenance

• Like 4

A relationship is like a house. If a light bulb goes out, you don't buy a new house. You fix the light bulb.

Unless of course that house a lying b***h. In that case you burn that f****r down and buy a better house with good light bulbs.

• Like 4

Men can be messy, loud, and hyper. They drool when they see something they like and beg when they want something.

I would say a dog is a better investment.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        you

sorry about the drool..it's my breed..how about those balls tho :D

• Like 1