words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained.

"In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!"

"Now you're looking for the secret, but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

I’m not failed…my success is just postponed for some time.

When nothing seems right….go left!!

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.

Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.

If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.

A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.

Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people.

When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.

A BOSS is like a diaper... Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t

Ever read a book that changed your life? Me neither.

Getting married is a lot like getting into a tub of hot water. After you get used to it, it ain’t so hot.

When a girl says she’ll be ready in 5 more minutes, it’s the same as when a guy says the game has 5 minutes left. :D

I come up with the best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush.

Etc= End of thinking Capacity.

• Like 2

A lot of People are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.

I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy.

When you make a business, you got to make a little universe where you control all the laws. This is your utopia.

The Soul is a dream flower that opens only once in life.

Find what you LOVE and let it kill you- Charles Bukowski

Take a deep breath it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.

Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean that will never happen.

I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second. – Johnny Deep

Dead or alive, you are coming with me.

I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold.

"Whoever said that money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping." - Bo Derek

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." - Rachel Zoe

There are two ways to live: you can lives as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein

There's nothing wrong with you there's a lot wrong with the world you live in- Chris Colfer

• Like 1

Not so much words of wisdom, but I may have to try this.

Next time you get an unknown number, answer saying "Hello Westwood sperm bank, you spank it we bank it."

• Like 4