words of wisdom that may bring a smile

Phobia

Just when you think you've made something idiotproof, they go and invent a better idiot.

Practice Makes Perfect , but no one is perfect , so I stopped practicing

It'll be alright in the end. If it isn't alright, it isn't the end.

Everyone is an egomaniac.

The real dicks are the ones who feed off it.

"Play your advantage against his weakness, bring a gun to a knife fight, bring a machinegun to a gun fight, bring a laser to a machinegun fight"

• Like 1

“Nothing that you plan is going to work out. Everything is going to be totally different than the way you expected. And things will constantly challenge you. Wherever you look the world is not as solid it seems to be.” -Eckhart Tolle

“The best way out is always through.” -Robert Frost

“It is our darkest moments that we must focus on the light.” -Aristotle Onassis

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” -Joshua J. Marine

“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” –Bill Cosby

“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.” -Denis Waitley

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” -Steve Jobs

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” -Bruce Lee

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” -Albert Camus

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” -Albert Einstein

“Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world. -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” -Maya Angelou

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

“You cannot dream yourself into character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.” -Henry David Thoreau

“Courage is doing what you’re afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you’re scared.” -Eddie Rickenbacker

“Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” -Les Brown

“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” –Larry Winget

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” -Goethe

"The fact is that five years ago I was, as near as possible, a different person to what I am tonight. I, as I am now, didn’t exist at all. Will the same thing happen in the next five years? I hope so."

• Like 1

"We cannot beg someone to stay with us "forever". We have to accept that love doesn't give us licence to own a "person"."

"Your future is defined by what you do tomorrow today."

"Follow your heart, but take your brain with you"

• Like 4