Tanks 2 Ways Jay1

b0rR*4cHo

Yeah I like the map a lot.  It could have been a coincidence but wanted to keep an eye on the new maps and any issues.

Tram fight has been removed but one player did show me a glitch spot that according to them it should not be used but to me it is similar to the pillars outside of MLB temple.  You can hide in them and shoot to kill but the enemy can also kill you if he understands where you are.

Also the new fuel dump which I really like has the issue that  allies cannot shoot mortar over the mountain making it very difficult for allies to capture the cp.  Again something that is small but has such a big impact on the k/d rates for teams.  If the allies get stuck in the tunnel half the team gives up and stands and blocks.  Takes engineers 60+ deaths to get the tank to move.

• Like 1