Map Additions

WarMongrel

Im not sure if any one else agrees but personally i would like to see 1 or 2 of the new expansion maps used in our map rotation. The 2 that i would request are midnight sun and Operation Blue Pearl.

Well it apears there is no objections to this. I will add these maps.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... Thunder, Narugo, and myself have been watching the Bf2 server closley to see what maps in our cycle are most popular. Today we are going to remove a few maps that seem to cause everyone to leave the server everytime that come up in the cycle. Narugo will post shortly to display the new map cycle. Feel free to comment with any suggestions or requests,

Ok... Thunder, Narugo, and myself have been watching the Bf2 server closley to see what maps in our cycle are most popular. Today we are going to remove a few maps that seem to cause everyone to leave the server everytime that come up in the cycle. Narugo will post shortly to display the new map cycle. Feel free to comment with any suggestions or requests,

maplist.jpg

Plz for others suggestions or requests open new topic in = http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/45-bf2-server/

thx cya ingame and dont hate me :P

• 4 weeks later...

Much maps, i think only dragon valley 24/7, but i only be your friend.

I'm not f|a member.

First thx m8(=PFP=Jaep) welcome to our forum, i know u from many times, and we apreciate suggestions from all players, i really like your idea that map have 2 choppers per team, jet, vehicles AA, tank and is very fun...

Now we need see others reply from clan members, if guys agree we can test run for 1 w, and i hope u continue playing with us

And thx for accepted all invites from me to join with us :D, and for changing of teams when r uneven.

=F|A= Narug0