O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition

-=Medic=-

O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition

ood10pro.gif

O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition for Windows-based workstations unlocks your computer's hidden performance. By securely repacking your hard disk's fragmented data back together, the operation of your hard disks can be streamlined to run with lightning efficiency. O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition offers an extremely simple user interface with a multitude of important functions you won’t find with other defragmentation software.

to get FREE license go to next link and register with a valid email and then you will receive a mail with registration code and links to download for 32 & 64 bits (it took me 5 minutes before i get my registration code)

FREE License Registration

Optimizing hard disks and cleaning them up is an essential PC process. Why Windows' native products are so poor is anyone's guess, but a dedicated solution is always better. O&O Defrag has been a leading product for years and version 10 is every bit as efficient, while sporting a brand new look and feel.What's important is speed, accuracy and security of data, and O&O excels in all these areas. It's one of the fastest tools we've used: even a drive fragmented to nearly 30 per cent took minutes rather than hours to fix, starkly illustrating the patchiness of Vista's scheduled defrag process.

The software defragments internal and external hard disks and, when required, also checks the volume for errors before a large-scale clean-up session.

oodefrag10-728-75.jpg