2012 survival training

unlawfulsniper

2012 lol. What is there to say. The Mayan Calendar lol. Watch. 2013 will come around promptly and someone will shout, 'wait, what about the zoroastrian prophecy the world will end in 2020.' Fact is a certain percentage of people are in love with the end of the world archetype where they roam around free as a king. You know, man vs. the world. God on Earth. Its an awesome fantasy, I love it too. I think we will be ok in 2012. My advice is have a nice emergency kit ready if the shit hits the fan, not just in 2012 but anytime. If you truly believe in the prophecy strongly, you should be the first guy to have a motorbike, food, water, meds, equipment, gun, etc. Plus, some detailed outdoor survival skills in your neck of the woods would mean you could live indefinitely if the disaster wasn't too catastrophic. I am learning the outdoor skills now, for Ontario Boreal Forest areas. Just for fun really, but I do think about needing it one day..... maybe.

This is the best Survival Video Series ever made, no shit. Here's the torrent link: http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=woodsmaster

I was a freakin marine , if you want i teach you how to survive :) so you dont need anything just balls cos brains are removed before joining :).

The video instructor was in the army during nam, he was in recce. I hear ya, but why not learn even more. Extra tricks make survival even easier. I bet there are some traps he makes in the videos you have yet to learn. Ever hear of the Ojibwe bird trap? Tin can pheasant trap? Figure four deadfall trap? Hoora

thats something i definitely want to learn lol. got a guide for that? :D

so you dont need anything just balls cos brains are removed before joining

alot of this i guess :P

Edited by Aniky

thats a torrent lol, anyways i learn to stay alive by eating my own kind, drinkin some urine, and eating rocks

U could watch that one, from discovery channel, Ultimate Survival

untitled.jpg

If you are on survival i bet you are not shaved like that guy he probb has make up team do survival with him and ppl who do his hair all day i bet he is gay .

looool xddd, tho u could see him naked allready XD

I'm ex ARMY so i'm all good. Although survival training is good for more than just apocolyptic events. Another cival war or just being lost camping, never hurts to knoew extra stuff.

holy thread hijack batman. This started as a serious post, now we are talking about drinking our own piss lol. You will all die in 2012 and be pissed that you didn't get the torrent :) Don't come knocking on my door for food, unless your taste buds enjoy cordite and gun powder sandwiches! hehe. Now back to drinking piss; I saw bear grylls squeeze elephant shit and drink the liquid water in it lol.

holy thread hijack batman. This started as a serious post, now we are talking about drinking our own piss lol. You will all die in 2012 and be pissed that you didn't get the torrent :) Don't come knocking on my door for food, unless your taste buds enjoy cordite and gun powder sandwiches! hehe. Now back to drinking piss; I saw bear grylls squeeze elephant shit and drink the liquid water in it lol.

saw that too! :D