Suggestion hardcore Shuffles and start up

*Kiba*

okay  me and antichrist where talking today  and we where talking about how when it shuffles the teams  people are moving from the team they ware put in 

and it very hard to figure out who has moved when the console is being fill up with the start up teamkilling  

so we came up with 2 ideas 1 is removing the teamkilling at the start of the map

and the other is  locking the teams every shuffle 

i not to sure how this is going to go over but i think it a dam good idea i am more  favoring the second idea simply because the  start up teamkilling gives the players time to blow off steam 

You came up with those ideas, not me lol.

I told you that locking teams would be a bigger headache than it's worth. That would mean admin has to !putteam every player that wants to join...

And I don't think removing teamkillingduring warmup is even possible.

The easiest and best solution is just to have admins watch teams for team stackers.

After shuffle do \scores and there you have it, a list of players exactly after shuffle. If you know the exact time for shuffle its not hard to time it also. If you scroll console a bit up you can "lock" the list also. In jaymod \scores shows the teamscore for last map also during warmup so it comes handy while balancing teams.

• Like 1

okay i did not say it was your idea i said it was mine i just said i was talking to you about it  and i don't see how take teamkills off the start off can't be done it was like that before 

i did not think about the locking the teams part but there is no way to just lock the teams that are shuffled and whatever in spec  can join not the ones that are leave the team to join the other team