COD4 profile help?

Dddrgn

Question

So, I just finished my new computer, and did a fresh install of COD4. I went back to my old computer, copied my profile folder, and pasted it over to the new computer, but it's different. It has different classes, and none of my completed challenges, is there possibly more than one place that can hold your profile? This bothers me as I worked really hard for some of them.

4 answers to this question

The only reason that it would have multiple is if you created multiple, for instance you may have copied an old backup that is out of date. 

Also make sure there is only one mpdata file, if there is mutiple besure you rename the ones you dont want to use to mpdata.old.

I'm not really sure, I know a while back my game glitched when I went to 1.7, and I had to make a new profile for it, but then eventually it started using my normal profile again in it. Maybe that's the one I found?