Nexus 5 review: The only phone Android fans should care about right now

sincity

Nexus 5 Review
Remember when I said I couldn't put Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 down? Well, I put it down. After months of rumors, leaks and speculation, Google finally took the wraps off of its new Nexus 5 smartphone last week and Android fans were elated. The sleek new handset started selling out in mere minutes and by the end of the day, it would be weeks until new orders of some Nexus 5 builds would be dispatched. Can Google's new Nexus phone possibly live up to all the hype that has built up over the past few months?

Continue reading...loNMaSXhiQs

View the full article

I don't understand how anyone can like Samsung's galaxy note or any of samsung's phones. They all suck and their software they put over top android sucks.

I love the Nexus 5, ordered mine..should be here soon. The Nexus 5 is the only phone I'll use besides the iPhone.