New fall season sucks so far...

Ol Smoke

really disappointed by the new fall TV shows.  Truthfully...how many sexual innuendos does it take to make a lousy comedy show?  As a nation, we are over

rank, cheap TV shows with no real taste or flavor.  I would rather watch Gunsmoke re-re-re-re-runs than most of the shows on TV today.  I am sick of the sex,

nudity, and cursing.  I want a show with real characters, not idiots.  CSI and other detective shows are so illiterate today, I can figure it out within 3 minutes of

the opening lines.  The guilty person is always, either the 3rd person introduced into the script, or the guest star.   Kinda like the old Star Trek series'.  If you

see two guys you have never seen on the show before, beam down to a planet with Kirk and someone else,  they die.

Joss Whedon should make all the TV shows.

I hate how today's TV shows are mirrors of the political climate we live in.  Whatever happened last month is this month's TV show theme.  Whatever happened

to real writers?

I really like how they try to bolster up the actor's real life problems.  Like Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men.  When he first started dating Demi Moore his

old girlfriend told people how small of a penis he had, and how truly stupid he was.  So when he came to this show, guess what?  His character has a giant ****

and he is a computer genius.  hahahahaha   I guess it was to help him cope with his problems.

Person of Interest, Warehouse 13, Homeland, Mentalist all starting(PoI already has) this fall. Also Strike Back is running but I guess it falls under your category of nudity, sex and violence. Though PoI has great action scenes. Homeland has great characters with better actors. Warehouse is funny rich of fantasy adventure story. Mentalist has good characters solving crimes with different approach. Can´t really complain. But they have all ran for seasons for now.

But yeah I agree with CSI, never watched it really.

Revolution, season two, catch up on season one on netflix. this is the only network show I follow, I even stopped watching the walking dead 

and watch what you say about star trek, or else you may just find a red shirt in your mail box,lol......If the postal service can manage to get it there 

• Like 1

I stick with The Middle, Modern Family, Top Gear (US & UK versions), The Amazing Race, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Last Man Standing and Survivor as my must watch shows. Other than that, sports & movies are the only other things I watch.