Good price for gaming mouse

There are 3 things to know.

The fit, the looks and the layout.

There's only one fit for each and only your hand knows which.

Looks can only be seen live with your own eyes.

Layout is what you will concider beforehand. Thumb buttons are good for ET.

Just got the mouse. A bit lol. Too small and to light for me. Tried to play and nothing even close to G5 I have. If price was 40 eu I would cry but for 10 eu I hardly can get anything better. Needed a second mouse anyway so it will be used with a laptop. Not a gaming mouse defo -unless there is no other choice.

Opitical is definately the way you want to go. It has less acceleration issues and often tracks sharper and smoother. As for fit your hand can adjust to many shapes, I've used many types such as mx510 (round palm), MS sidewinder (extreme claw), imperator (ergo palm), g9x (fingertip/small palm), Mionix Naos 8200 (5 finger ergo), deathadder 2013 (ambi palm/fingertip).

deathadder 2013 is hands down best mouse I've used for fragging, easily helps me obtain 47-52 acc consistantly. The tracking ability is uncomparable, its smooth on cloth, and has a very balanced feel as the mouse is long, good height, and thins out in the middle so you can get that precise fingertip feel while in palm position. The grips are an improvement to the old version too as no more sweaty slippage.

In terms of overall computer usage I use the Naos because it is the most comfortable mouse ever but it doesn't have the precision of this deathadder and I notice some slight vertical mouse bobs when I move it horizantal. Kind of has a small wave effect but very slight.

10 bucks is a steal though if it performs well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

There are 3 things to know.

The fit, the looks and the layout.

There's only one fit for each and only your hand knows which.

Looks can only be seen live with your own eyes.

Layout is what you will concider beforehand. Thumb buttons are good for ET.

I would also add to only go with a "wired mouse".  Wireless FTL

• Like 1