weapon mod for jaymod

dawg

was wondering if anyone knew if there was a guided panzer mod for a jaymod server. Not as new to running a server as i was im just tweeking and getting bugs out of ours now. thanks ahead of time.......dawg

wow that was quick thanks daredevil. i will look into the nitmod u spoke of. The only thing is i have no access to the command line of my server would have to post in order to get it fixed. A fact that i learned for u actually in other posts i have read. As i said im about to look into that nitmod thanks again, Dawg

• Administrators

wow that was quick thanks daredevil. i will look into the nitmod u spoke of. The only thing is i have no access to the command line of my server would have to post in order to get it fixed. A fact that i learned for u actually in other posts i have read. As i said im about to look into that nitmod thanks again, Dawg

Do you host with gameservers.com? Just curious. Nitmod is in development stage and we released version 1.0 few days back. You can also check our testing server running nitmod. You can also try nitmod on your local PC just to get feel how it is.

You are welcome. :)

that is who i host with yes, and also where i have seen ur posts. Was actually a pm from u that lead me here. I dl'd the n!tmod to read the readme files inside, always helpful i think.....lol. It did say that i would have to change the command line which i have not tried to do yet actually im trying to set bots up and thats the last thin i believe i have to. I already checked ur nitmod server. i like most of what i saw honestly. Also in the readme i found stuff like riflenade cam and the panzer cam i am found of........u guys run a great forums here, your very prompt with answers, Thanks again, Dawg............Our ip if u ever wanna stop by and check it out........ :yahoo:thanks

Edited by daredevil
IP Removed since we don't allow advertising although you can always PM IP to me for any help you need.

• Administrators

Anh gameservers.com doesn't allow any access to your files or even command line or anything although you pay for it. Worst is if you are using jaymod you don't have even access to admin logs and you have to go through all server.log when needed.

I would suggest http://emsgaming.com/ But again in the end its your call.