Herbalife

Dontkillme

• 6 months later...

I am used to it i drink protein shakes and i take a lot of vitamins and minerals from them ;) it worked everytime i did it ! First time i lost 15 kg  ( a bit too much for my family members but i felt good in my body and in my mind) and this time i lost 8kg (  FU lol i am older and had a second kid since the first time so yeah it is harder to lose more weight this time :D ) But  after 2 pregnancies with diabetic problems i can say i am fine in my body and in my mind :)

In my case i can say it is good products it has a lot of influence on my energy too and i am less nervous and stressed coz of the complex of vitamins :)

I am used to it i drink protein shakes and i take a lot of vitamins and minerals from them ;) it worked everytime i did it ! First time i lost 15 kg  ( a bit too much for my family members but i felt good in my body and in my mind) and this time i lost 8kg (  FU lol i am older and had a second kid since the first time so yeah it is harder to lose more weight this time :D ) But  after 2 pregnancies with diabetic problems i can say i am fine in my body and in my mind :)

In my case i can say it is good products it has a lot of influence on my energy too and i am less nervous and stressed coz of the complex of vitamins :)

wow im happy for u ... im happy u taking herbalife is the best nutrient i have ever found ...  now im doin the business HEY extra money is never bad + i mix it with workout everyone is happy great result 

• Like 1