Minecraft Information?

FinZeroX

Hello there!

I'd like to know some things about the server like hosting location, used mods, plugins etc. etc. Do you have an info packet somewhere?

Also, is the server offline on purpose?

Hello there!

I'd like to know some things about the server like hosting location, used mods, plugins etc. etc. Do you have an info packet somewhere?

Also, is the server offline on purpose?

The server is hosted in Germany.

There are several mods plugins: Anti-Grief, Anti-Cheat and mcMMO

- I believe that PvP is a mod as well, but not entirely sure.

The server crashed last night, but I don't think there was an official notification. I don't know what happened either because I was preoccupied with something else.  GI-Joe is probably looking into it now.

As well since we are on the topic about the server I will note: There are glitches in the Survival world, when you switch to creative. For example the lily pads do no show up. Once you switch back to survival they are there.

And forum that you can think of for MC has our server info on there, so just check it our.  Here is a link that could be useful:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1716497-fa-fearless-assassins/page__hl__+fearless#8208assassins%23entry21279259 (Note this link needs to be updated as the image still says no PvP).

Another:http://servers.minecraftforum.net/servers/6683001-f-a-1-survival-server

We are currently running: Shopkeepers, GameModeInventories, GriefPrevention, IcePvPControl, mcMMO, Essentials(+ spawn, chat) and AntiCheat.

I am working on writing a wiki entry for minecraft that will have some of this information.

Edited by GI-JOE

GI-JOE:

if you happen to need help with the server, I'd be more than willing to participate. I ran a modded Bukkit-based server with mods like Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, MineFactory, Forestry and many others, also including a bunch of plugins. The server was on a paid host so I know the ways of FTP and remote control. Did version and mod updates with ease, and I always double-check everything locally before uploading in order to avoid problems. Back-ups for the win, eh?

If you'd like to know more, throw me a PM.

E: Here's the old info thread, feel free to read trough

Edited by FinZeroX