13 Years Old Shooter

mukiko85

Well that wasnt that impressive. Most of her targets were about 3-6 meters away and she mostly shot with a shotgun. Altough those last pistol shot were quite good.

Those are urban combat distances. 

she should rather learn for school and do not waste their time with weapons - no one needs modern warriors ( that's my opinion ) :P

She is actually making money or at least sponsored for her extracurricular activity. It is potentially doing something that she could make a pretty good career out of. That is a lot more than most of us gamers can say about the time we use playing games. And this isn't combative shooting. These are games, but they are physical games. I'm sure more people are seriously hurt playing football or soccer. I knew a 13 year old professional female driver. Driving a 3,000lb race car at over 100 mph is a lot more dangerous than shooting a gun. 

fyi - This is combative shooting shown below. I think that training looks fun. I'd do it if I could afford $1000 worth of ammo and $4000 to attend the course + travel. Half of the people there are professionals such as doctors and attorneys. To each their own. 

• Like 1