Tomato plants

GraveDigger

Here is a picture of my tomato plants. The red matting on the fence is just over 6 feet tall and the plants are at lease 18" taller that that. If I could just keep the squirrels away from them I would be doing great.

post-1372-0-20783100-1372605795_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-03327200-1372605814_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I also have planted in my garden some plants of hot peppers, tomato, eggplant, green peppers, and other aromatic plants, but just for fun ;) and just to enjoy some products of my garden :P

Used to have near my parents home in growing house(too cold in here to grow them outside) some tomato plants, they grew to the ceiling, so over my head (180cm and more). But I´ve the feeling you want to grow tomato trees?:P

Homegrown soft tomatoes(in shops they sell special breeds which are too hard to bite through;)) in autumn are very delicious.

I have 4 types of tomatoes and 3 types of peppers--both hot and sweet. This is the first time that I have ever grown yellow heirloom tomatoes. They are shaped like little pears.

• Like 1